Advertising on Estava Morioka’s Blog
Estava Morioka’s Blog, the FIRST blog and online magazine dedicated to the American Party Girl, partners with businesses small and large to get it’s messages out to the public. We offer two different types of advertisement options: text and graphic ads placed on the sidebar that show up on every page throughout the blog and sponsored posts. Take a look at our pricing structure and reader profile below.
Text and Graphic Ads
Text Link Ads – $15/month
125 x 125 sidebar image – $25/ month
300 X 150 sidebar image – $50/month
300 X 300 sidebar image – $75/month
We also present you with the opportunity to have your brand or product featured in a post. This type of advertisement gets your message in front of customers via the blog (you will have a featured spot right on the main text area of the site), social media (facebook, twitter, blogger, amplify) and email (directly into our subscriber inboxes). You also, get a write up that you can use as press. Please email us with serious inquiries for sponsored posts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Party Girl (our reader) can be described as follows
Female aged 18-34 with some college education living in a major US metropolitan area.
She loves to enjoy life and she works hard so that she can. She’s a dedicated leader during the week and partys hard during the weekend. She’s up on every trend but not necessarily going to conform to it. She gets most of her news and information via bogs and social media. Her iPod is always up to date with the latest songs. She refuses to wait in a line to get into a club. She’s a natural leader. She’s very connected; at most there is only one degree of separation between her and you. She’s just as comfortable running in crew as she is rolling solo. She’s the life of every party. Her manicure, pedicure, and makeup is always flawless. She virtually lives on facebook and twitter giving her followers a peek into her lavish and exciting lifestyle. You can find her in the VIP section only. She’s always looking for ways to stay or get in shape. She’s about her paper.
The Party Girl Philosophy:
- A good party is the best therapy
- I work hard, I love hard, I play harder…
- I wore flats once…when I was 12.
- There is nothing sexier than a man with ambition, a dope wardrobe, and a chivalrous heart.
- Gymtime + Healthy diet = the baddest chick in the party.
- I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror because the mirror likes to look at ME.
- I am an individual…I refuse to conform to group-think…I never shop at chain stores and major department stores!
- I am ALWAYS the life of EVERY party.
- I don’t get drunk because I need to be sober to dance on tabletops.
- I refuse to allow my success to be limited by society’s ideas of what a woman should be.
- I have never had a broken heart, because I had it dipped in Adamantium and encrusted with Swarovski crystals.
- Men introduce their parents to ME.
- Actions speak louder than words, but my whispers are louder than your actions.
- “Nagging” <-– I have no idea what this is.
- “Wait in line to get into a party”??? <-– Again, I have no idea what this is.
- There isn’t a VIP section? It isn’t a party.
- I once had a bad hair day, just to see what it looked like.
- The three things that I must have when I leave the house: my iPod, my passport, and my mascara.
- I never beat around the bush, I simply point and shoot directly at it…and I never miss.
- The World Is My Red Carpet
Also, keep in mind that all proposed advertisers will be placed under intense scrutiny. As the products and services that they offer must complement our online boutique, not compete with it.